Sunday, June 15, 2008

counting down the days

bumming been my job for the last 1 n half months since i finished my degree... but then sad to say my bumming period has come end...


tomorrow's the day i would begin to tie myself to a real PERMANENT job.... in the estate...


how do i feel??

scared
excited
dont know what to expect
dont know if i can get used to the place n work
kind of happy coz i got something i wanted
dont really want to leave this place coz i'll miss many ppl
lots of mixed feelings


sad to say.. i still need to leave.. thanks to some of my frens.. giving me some real farewells.. lol.. as if i'm not coming back half my life.. lol... but thanks guys... appreciate it...


so now.. basically i'm half way dome through my packing.. still my cloths left... n some minor stuff.. but then honestly speaking.. i dont really know what i want to bring over..


my working attire over there..
1. short pants or 3 quarter pants
2. polo tee
3. long socks
4. some kind of sports shoes or something
5. ugliness

thats horrible.. i cant imagine myself in that.. totally out of what i am... like indiana jones ady.. dunno la. probably i'll go digging for gold or something la... but i guess oil palm is ady turning into gold now days as commodities has begin to increase drastically over the past few yrs.. i cant wait to get my 6-10 months bonus paycheck at the end of the year.. :)


probably i'll be not blogging so often coz gonna be in the jungle of oil palm trees... plus dunno if this stupid celcom broadband thing can work properly anot.. coz i tell u la.. i've never did get along with computer gadgets since i was born...


ciao


remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)

No comments: